July 8, 2008

california floral designer: sillapere


Sillapere truly is "a design lab specializing in events and environments", as the website says. Flowing, glowing tents, sophisticated lighting and fun floral design springs up wherever Sillapere goes... Looking at their events I get the feeling that the artists and designers that work with Nicole Sillapere are having too much fun - and in fact when I emailed the company a while back for help in sourcing flowers for a friend's wedding, I got many enthusiastic responses. So they're incredibly nice and helpful to boot! Check out their website for some dreamy inspiration.



1 comment:

*Michelle said...

LOVE IT!! Thanks for sharing!! So glad you featured this company! I looked through their images and am AMAZED at some of their work! I even featured their "sea spray" event on my blog because it is so out of the ordinary and unexpected!
http://barefootstargazer.blogspot.com/