April 19, 2009

tim and lauren in weddings mag

I'm so glad MSWeddings chose Lauren's beautiful wedding to feature in their spring issue. Lauren has been my best friend for over 10 years, and her wedding was the most amazingly planned and executed event I've been to. And I had a blast (after the stress of getting the flowers set up was over)! I had some awesome help from our mutual friend Nicole, and lots of Lauren's other talented friends contributed by making the cake topper, decorating the get-away bike and doing lots of other important tasks. Getting to spend some time in New Orleans, a city I'd only visited once, was also very special, and gave me new insights into the bride and groom, who both grew up there. It was truly a magical night filled with magical people. Thanks Lauren!


1 comment:

Denise Fasanello said...

Congrats Brooke! I was leafing through MS weddings yesterday and saw your amazing work. Great job! I have a wedding in this fall... I just might steal your color scheme ;)