April 25, 2009

pollen floral art is back in austin

I wanted to take this opportunity to let you guys know that I'll be re-opening Pollen in Austin. So far it's kind of a 'soft-opening', just putting the word out that I'm back in town and that I am accepting weddings, events, weekly accounts, and delivered arrangements. Check out the Pollen website to see some past work... but there's so much more I've done in the past couple years that hasn't made it on there. If you'd like to place an order or set up a consultation, email me!

And on another note, thank you to all the amazing readers who have made this blog a pleasure to write. Crosspollination has had over 10,000 visitors and over 20,000 page views so far. Thanks for your support!

1 comment:

Adizat said...

Welcome! I am a fan of your blog and floral arrangement style. Always interesting texture.