January 11, 2009

textiles: robert le héros

I think I've had blogging block. Sure, I've been reading other people's inspired entries, but alas, have been lazy with my own. Although I've had good reason - it's the height of summer here in New Zealand, and everyone is out at the beach. This last weekend my sweetie and I celebrated both our birthdays at this idyllic spot for 2 days, also taking in a Donovan Frankenreiter concert. But now it's back to the real world.

I splurged a bit on a cosmetics bag and an ipod bag for myself this holiday season. I just couldn't resist the coated natural linen bags by Robert le héros that came into the shop where I work (I bought the ones in the bottom image). The whole line is durable and funky, and I just love the floral patterns - looks great as pillows and curtains, too. If you live in New Zealand you can purchase here, in the US try here.








Top 4 images from here.

No comments: