August 2, 2011

more old world garden party wedding at laguna gloria

I posted the images of this beautiful Laguna Gloria wedding that were featured on Project Wedding awhile back, but I wanted to show you even more of the images Suzi at Q Weddings captured.

We created a custom cedar chuppah which looks great with just a few clusters of flowers... Laguna Gloria has such a great ambiance, it almost looks like Italy with the lake and rolling hills in the background.

One of my favorite elements from this wedding is the groom's cake, which we decorated with fruit and veggies because the groom owns a few restaurants - Shake Shack, where I had a wonderful burger a couple years ago in a park in NYC. Never thought I'd be doing flowers for the guy behind it!

1 comment:

Janet said...

The chuppah arrangements and bridal bouquet are to die for!